Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A New Start to Begin With

I've have been anxiously waiting to do something about my work but never have the time or effort to do so. What was I waiting for? Nothing really. I may have taken a few steps before and somehow find the determination to act, but even if I already see the finish line, I stop. Not thinking, just staring beyond the distance. What the hell am I doing? I look down my two feet, frozen stiff and yet again waiting for the ice to melt before I could run again. How tiring? But I go over and over again. Seeing how things stack up the dusty shelf, I smile but not satisfied. No words can inspire me, repeatedly saying, "I can do it! I can do it!" But I can hear myself as whispering and so tired, "I'm dying", how true and fact is that?
And here I am again on my two feet, running to find some hope in me. Will I be able to see the finish line again, and hope to cross it this time, but not likely. I know I'm fooling myself, but still a try is worth the shot. And some time find the courage to finish everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment